- Regional variation in Alternate Level of Care (ALC) service use in British Columbia hospitals - Using data covering more than 10 years, this project demonstrates significant variations in ALC length of stay among BC’s hospitals.
- Inter-Organizational Networks - Health care services delivered in our communities require the coordinated effort of several organizations, including health authorities, primary care physicians, community organizations and others.
- Fraser Health Transformation - The Fraser Health Authority is committed to creating a high-performing and more sustainable health system for the 1.6 million people living in the region.
- BC Anesthesiologists Project - Anesthesiologists articulate their preferred future through a generative process.
- Physician Heal Thyself - An inquiry into physician satisfaction and the structure of family practice in BC.
- Primary Care Performance Measurement - The Challenge Providers of primary care need relevant and reliable information to help them understand, monitor, improve the quality of care they provide. The aim of this project is to create a set of performance measures that can then be tested for their usefulness for improving care in BC. Our Approach The scoping phase of […]